On 4 March 2020, Charltons attended a great event organised by the Professional Women’s Network (PWN), a Celebration of International Women’s Day with a lively debate on “Do Quotas Boost Gender Equality?” followed by the networking of more than a hundred professional women of Myanmar. Special thanks to Catherine Smith, a Chair of PWN.
- 45 foreign investments permitted by MIC this FY2021-09-17
- Mandatory corporate governance and related party transaction requirements for Myanmar public companies2021-02-01
- Charltons at the Legal and Tax Breakfast Talk of EuroCham Myanmar2021-01-25
- Force majeure concept under Russian civil law and Myanmar common law2020-11-23
- Six Chinese Firms Win Solar Tender2020-10-30
- HKEx-Listco Directors Training Webinar Series2020-08-20
- Myanmar’s Sea Trade hits over US$20.5 bn2020-08-11