On 4 March 2020, Charltons attended a great event organised by the Professional Women’s Network (PWN), a Celebration of International Women’s Day with a lively debate on “Do Quotas Boost Gender Equality?” followed by the networking of more than a hundred professional women of Myanmar. Special thanks to Catherine Smith, a Chair of PWN.
- Myanmar’s Sea Trade hits over US$20.5 bn2020-08-11
- MOPFI Shortlist Five Companies for Public-Private Steel Plant Joint Venture2020-07-30
- Myanmar’s New Industrial Zone Law2020-07-07
- Webinar: Important Legal Developments: Insolvency Law & Industrial Zone Law2020-06-26
- Webinar: Exchange Listings of Myanmar Businesses – the Options2020-06-26
- Webinar: Microfinance and Fintech in Myanmar amid COVID-192020-06-19
- Webinar: COVID-19 Pandemics’ Impact on Labour-Intensive Industry in Myanmar2020-05-11